Satpura Explorer – 5 n/6days
This program offers a holistic experience of Satpura Tiger Reserve. Exploring the park by boat, jeep, elephant & foot, guided by an experienced English speaking naturalist. Opportunity to stay inside the park in a forest rest house and reaching the lodge through the reservoir on a beautiful cruise, also exploring the world heritage site – Bhimbetka Caves.Denwa Backwater Escape and Satpura Tiger Reserve
Denwa Backwater Escape is located overlooking the mesmerizing backwaters of a dam built on Denwa River in Satpura National Park, the area is popularly known as Madhai. It is built on 10 acres of forested land along the river and across the river is the national park which is approached by a boat and then by jeeps to go deeper into the forest. The lodge offers stunning views of the Denwa River, grasslands across and rolling Pachmari hills.Satpura National Park is spread over 1427 sq km and was formed in 1981 after joining Satpura, Pachmari and Bori sanctuaries and is a unique habitat from about 200 feet to 4000 feet. The terrain of the national park is extremely rugged and consists of fascinating deep valleys, sandstone peaks, narrow gorges, rivulets, waterfalls, thickly dense green forest of Sal and other medicinal herbs, it also has large tracts of Teak forests. Its common fauna comprises Spotted Deer, Indian Bison(Gaur), Tiger, Leopard, Wild Boar, Wild Dog (locally called Dhole), Sloth bear, Black Buck, Sambhar, Four Horned Antelope (Chowsingha), Marsh Crocodile, Malabar Squirrel & Langur Monkey. It offers good birding opportunity due to its unique terrain and many water bodies including the Tawa reservoir.
Satpura Explorer – 5 n/6days
Day 01: Satpura National Park
Arrive Bhopal and transfer to Tawa Dam en route visiting Bhimbetka Rock Shelters. From Tawa dam to Denwa Backwater Escape by boat (2.5-3hrs), adding to the experience of reaching the lodge. Lunch will be served on boat. Evening at leisure.
Day 02: Satpura National Park
Walking or elephant safari in the morning. Evening jeep safari in Satpura Tiger Reserve.
Day 03: Satpura National Park
Full day jeep safari to Churna Zone with overnight stay inside the national park at Churna forest rest house.
Day 04: Satpura National Park
Morning safari from Churna and return to lodge for lunch. Guided nature walk in the evening around the lodge.
Day 05: Satpura National Park
Walking safari inside the national park in morning. Late evening safari in buffer zone to spot nocturnal wildlife.
Day 06: Satpura National Park
Breakfast and transfer to Bhopal for further connections.
Satpura Explorer – 5 n/6days
TOUR COST: USD 1385 PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING.
Above tour rate is valid till 30th June 2018.
- Book 130 days in advance and get 10 % off on total tour cost.
- Get 20 % off for travel between 6th January 2018 to 21st January 2018.
- Get 20 % off for travel between 1st May 2018 to 30th June 2018.
- New year night supplement (31st Dec) USD 50 per person.
- For Indian nationals, please email us for a quote to email@example.com or call us on +91-011-40146400
- Twin sharing accommodation in deluxe cottages in Denwa Backwater Escape & Churna FRH.
- All meals and tea/coffee service.
- 2 shared safaris & 1 Churna round inside the Tiger reserve with entry fees, jeep charges and guide charges included.
- 1 boat safari, 1 late evening buffer safari & 1 walking safari.
- Boat transfer from Tawa dam to lodge (may not be available from mid April to mid June)
- Guided tour to Bhimbetka Caves & nature walk around the lodge.
- Road transfers by air conditioned Toyota Innova or similar from Bhopal to Bhopal.
- All applicable taxes.
- Airfare or train tickets.
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours & extra meals.
- Insurance, laundry and phone calls.
- Bottled water, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything that is not covered in the inclusion list.
- Above rates valid till 30th June 2018.
- Rates may differ during Christmas, New Years and special long weekends, please contact our reservations for details.
- 50% advance payment at the time of booking and balance 30 days before arrival date.
- No adjustments or refunds in case of not availing any facility from the package.
- Our lodges require a minimum 24 hrs prior notice to organize an airport/station transfer. In case of any urgent requests of such nature, we recommend our guests to contact the lodge or Delhi reservation office by phone.
- In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo- identity to present at check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their Passport and valid visa. Indian nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card or PAN card. This should be the same as submitted at the time of safari bookings.
- Guests who have paid by online credit card will have to also sign a further authorization at the lodge on arrival and present the original card.
- Our standard check-in time is 1330 hrs and check out time is 1100 hrs local time.
- Subject to availability of rooms, we can offer you an early check-in and late checkout facility. For us to guarantee you an early check-in or late check out, you will need to reserve the room from the previous night.
- Park is closed on Wednesady afternoon and on Holi festival. The forest department may close the park due to rain also on short notice.
- 1 child below 5 years complimentary, others will be charged 25% of double's cost.
- Children between 5-12 years 25% of the cost of double package in the same rooms.
- Above 12 years at 40% the cost of the double package, if minimum 65% extra child supplement has been paid on automatic upgrade to 2 rooms will be provided, subject to availability.
- 7 days and less - 100% cancellation
- 8 days to 21 days - 60% cancellation
- 21 days to 45 days - 40% cancellation
- 45 days and above - 20% cancellation
- 20% cancellation will be charged on all bookings.
- Cancellation amount is calculated as per total booking amount and not as per advance deposited.
- Long weekend bookings like New Year, Christmas, Holi and Diwali are non refundable.